PDA

View Full Version : Activation of Football Manager 2009

heavy86
12.Kasım.2007, 01:00
Hi,

I've seen reports on here about stores selling the game early and so want to clear up the activation of the game issue.

In the interests of fairness for both retailers and players we have made the decision to turn on the authentication / activation system for street date of 14th November. That decision was taken to try to give everyone a level playing field, for retailers it should mean that there is less incentive to break street date and less disadvantage that do the responsible thing and sell the game on the day of release. For players it means that everyone gets to play the game at the same time and those that have bought or pre-ordered from retailers that hold to the release date aren't left in a position where they wait for their copy whilst others are playing the game.

Despite this, it seems that some retailers are selling the game already. That's disappointing for us as it causes problems and disappointment for the people buying the game, as they won't be able to play it until the release date.

To those that have already bought copies of the game I apologise for the frustration having the game but not playing will cause. It wasn't supposed to be a position you would find yourself in, and I can only ask for your patience in waiting until the release date to play the game. For those of you that will see the game on sale before the 14th, please again understand that you won't be able to play it until release date.

All I can say is that this is done with the best of intentions for you, for the retailers, and to protect the game itself. Please believe me when I say I know how frustrating the situation is, I've been working on the marketing for the game for months and months (we shot the pack image back in May) and I can't wait to actually play the game. I have copies of the game under my desk and I cannot play them for the same reason you can't, and that is the 100% honest truth. Until Friday please continue to play the demo and, when Friday comes round, I hope you enjoy playing the full game as much as I will.

Thanks
Ben

Sanırım aktive olmadan, oyun oynanmayacak .. Aktive de internetten olacak sanırım..
yorumlarınızı bekliyorum

BLAZİN1903
12.Kasım.2007, 01:22
dediğin gibiyse ben bu oyunu neden alıyım.İneterneti olmayanlar ne yapıcak.

futbolmania2345
12.Kasım.2007, 02:03
burda bahsettiği o deil oyunun çıkış tarihine kadar kimse oyunu oynayamıyacak diyor çünkü oyunu önceden ele geçirenler oyunun kopyasını alıp dagıtıolarmış ancak bu şekilde korsan olayını halletmeyi düşünüolarmış oyun 14 kasımda aktive olucak ve oynanabilcekmiş..

heavy86
12.Kasım.2007, 04:44
burda bahsettiği o deil oyunun çıkış tarihine kadar kimse oyunu oynayamıyacak diyor çünkü oyunu önceden ele geçirenler oyunun kopyasını alıp dagıtıolarmış ancak bu şekilde korsan olayını halletmeyi düşünüolarmış oyun 14 kasımda aktive olucak ve oynanabilcekmiş..

çeviri için çok teşekkür ederim arkadaşım , ama sence korsan bu saçma hareketle düzelecek mi ?
önüne geçecekler mi ?

orjinal cd daha bizim elimizde olmadan millet oynamaya başlıyor , haksızlık !

Gangstaa
12.Kasım.2007, 06:36
Oyun daha çıkmadan nasıl korsanı cıkıyor anlamadım.Nasıl bu oyun dışarı sızabiliyor ?

heavy86
12.Kasım.2007, 07:37
Oyun daha çıkmadan nasıl korsanı cıkıyor anlamadım.Nasıl bu oyun dışarı sızabiliyor ?

geçen sene orjinali çıkmadan tam 4 gün önce sızmıştı nete..Birebir olayın şahidiyim..
Sanırım dijital download olayından kaynaklanıyor olabilir , aklıma başka bişi gelmiyor ,
dağıtıcı firmalara verildiğinde de kopyalıyor olabilirler , aklıma başka bişi gelmiyor..
Ama geçen seneki olay çok ilginçti..

El Barto
12.Kasım.2007, 10:35
Sabit başlıktan devam edelim.

http://forum.turksportal.net/vb/showthread.php?t=66549