1 ile 13 arası toplam 13 sonuç

Konu: Arrigo Sacchi Total Futbol Mantalitesi

Nesil
    Yer
    Raccoon City
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Default Arrigo Sacchi Total Futbol Mantalitesi

Selamlar arkadaslar , uzun suredir forumda yoktum , nedenlerinden biride bu seriden nefret etmemdi , hic bir taktik ise yaramiyor , sureklilik sagliyamiyordum , gecen ciktigim yaz tatilinde 2-3 gun oyuna iyi bakabilme firsati buldum boyle guzel bir taktik yapabilme firsatim oldu , sizlerlede paylasmak istedim buyrun , ayrica fm-base.co.uk dede paylastim ayni taktigi.

Sezon oncesi

Normal Sezon

TAKTIK:

http://www.fileshare.ro/e30841023

http://www.filedropper.com/remzipasha

Remzinin Taktiği Genelde Bende Ters Teper Ama Yinede Deneyelim

En Tehlikeli İnsan Az Anlayıp Çok İnanandır. "A.Çehov"

Nesil
    Yer
    Raccoon City
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Oyunu oyniyan kalmamis galiba , taktigi deneyen olmadigina gore

Nesil
    Yer
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Bu seride genel bir bıkkınlık var gibi geldi. Kendi adıma öyle oldu Taktiği denemekte fayda var gene de

Nesil
    Yer
    Rio De Janerio
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Deneyenler yorumları alabilir miyiz ..

Nesil
    Yer
    Raccoon City
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Birde ATLETICO Madrid ile denedim taktigi

Forveti Fırsatçı, Yaratıcı veya Komple yapsak daha verimli olur mu acaba?

Deneme sansim oldu , oldukca basarili taktik. Emeklerine saglik.

Çok başarılı taktik hocam ellerinize sağlık. 4. haftada 0 galibiyet ile son sırada olan PAO nun başına geçtim. Sezonu şampiyon kapattım. Şimdi West Ham ın başına geçtim. Yine raporlarım gelişmeleri.

Nesil
    Yer
    İzmir
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

hangi sürümde denediniz?

BEŞİKTAŞ'ta işe yarar mı acaba?

Nesil
    Yer
    Raccoon City
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

fm-base.co.uk da paylastim taktigi orda deneyenlerin sonuclari (14.3.1 versiyonu)

Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post

I think you broke the game. I haven't seen consistency like this in FM14 with such a small team (predicted 21st). Still no signings default database. At times I have fielded players with very low condition due to having such a small squad.

I will hopefully wrap this season up tonight and post some more feedback like players etc

Quote Originally Posted by dimartino View Post
    No words needed. Still my first season with it. Also my first season with this team, so no super team. AMAZING.
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    best tactic available for fm 14 without a doubt

Predicted to finish 12th!!!

Also tested with Gosport predicted to finish 21st (finished 5th) no signings

Quote Originally Posted by robdogg View Post
    Season 3 ..Missed out on the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by s6dj View Post
    Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeroChris View Post
    Just finished my first season with Aston Villa, I actually managed to finish second but it was incredibly close as you'll see in the screenshots below.
    I'm also using the update from sortitoutsi.net.

Ok so league table first.

Run Man Utd pretty damn close. Arsenal fluffed up and lost the last game of the season to them otherwise...I would have won the league.

My best player and Premier league top scorer.

Transfer history below.

I also managed to beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final 2-1.

So I've got to say I'm really impressed with this tactic, nice work and thank you for sharing it!

(Only problem now is I am set to lose a lot of players to other clubs and Randy Lerner has still not managed to sell the club on.)

Quote Originally Posted by dimartino View Post

Considering my team can you ask for more?
    LEAGUE, CUP, LEAGUE CUP, Out of CL against a strong Barcelona (aggregate 4-5).
    This tactic is the best ever.

Nesil
    Yer
    Raccoon City
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

DEVAMI.........

Quote Originally Posted by Conn View Post
    Remzipasha - The Cooning way

Transfers

League

21 goals conceeded, 96 points, im pleased!

Fixtures

Struggled a little bit early, but managed 33 games unbeaten wich is huge! This tactic realy overall was consitent as resoults will tell you.

Stats

As you can see, i did not have to many top performers, but what's realy good with this tactic ain't the dominance in ratings, but the consistency comming from good old fashined teamplay.

CL-Finale

Liverpool never stood a chance.
    I could have won more, but for some reason the AI sabotage my clear goals. Having 1 miss on open goal from 3 feet with goalkeeper and defenders miles away.

Career

I cannot complaine

The Future (Players)

As you can see here, i single out Cerri who got a chance in first team as DLF after Rooney had abmyssal morale and stated we had no relationship after i refused to give him a new contract. And Cerri, he delivered over all expectations. Will Sell RVP for next season and Cerri along with Berardi and Rooney will be my first choices depending on what tactic i choose next.
    I keep Rooney to aim for top goalscorer in history for club
    This regen i got aswell is going to be BEAST in a few years!

Review

Now here is my impression.
    This tactic is wonderfull.
    If somewhat the ratings can be improved, and an away version crafted (im working on a narrow one), then this is among the very top tactics for this patch.
    it is not as strong home as Supreme Tottenham, but it is more consistent.
    I focused on exploiting wingers if opponent was narrow, aswell as moving Ancor man to AMC as trequista or MC as Box in some games if the opponent diden't have AMC and i was trucking the game.
    All in all i rate this tactic 5/6

The Coon was here....

Quote Originally Posted by izmer96 View Post
    Finished the first season with Catania , with their squad quality i'd say its a good season we have had , in the first 8-9 games of the second hald of the season i had 4-5 first squad players injured more than 3-4 weeks , plus the ST Bergessia only scored 9 goals the whole season , with a better ST and a few less injuries i guess we could have won the league in the first season but still a really good season which shows the tactic is really a good one

To avoid second season syndrome , at least 6 weeks of trainin before the season starts , team cohesion very high , team work , and no rest days till the season starts , once the season starts leave the team cohesion at very high , and match training at attacking movement and give the team before and after the match rest , here is my begining of second season with catania and i almost changed the whole team

Just to show you guys that ''To avoid second season syndrome , at least 6 weeks of trainin before the season starts , team cohesion very high , team work , and no rest days till the season starts , once the season starts leave the team cohesion at very high , and match training at attacking movement and give the team before and after the match rest'' works.

with catania first season 2nd , second and third season champions

Mesaj Yetkileri