1 ile 24 arası toplam 24 sonuç

Konu: Kiralama tekliflerinde "satın alma opsiyonundaki" önemli durum!!

Hybrid View

Nesil
    Yer
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Aynı durum bende olmadı manudan pereirayı kiraladım, opsiyonlu transfer bedeli olarak kendi tutarını yazdım ancak sürekli 18m 22m gibi rakamlardan bahsediliyor. Enteresan olmuş🤔

Quote Originally Posted by samasti View Post
    Aynı durum bende olmadı manudan pereirayı kiraladım, opsiyonlu transfer bedeli olarak kendi tutarını yazdım ancak sürekli 18m 22m gibi rakamlardan bahsediliyor. Enteresan olmuşğŸ¤â€
    kendi tutarını değil çok daha düşük bedellerden başlat teklifini. ben 100 bin Eurodan başlattım mesela

SİGAMES Forumuna da yazmıştım cevaplamışlar:

Conversation

Hi Didier,
    Thank you very much for reporting this bug to us, it does indeed sound like a little bit of an exploit.
    We have been trying to reproduce this issue here today and have not managed to reproduce this yet. When we try to reproduce the issue the AI will always negotiate the optional future fee up to a more realistic price, no matter how many times I negotiate the optional fee down.
    Would you be able to provide us with a little bit more information on the issue.
    When you say " i raised to 105.000 Euro, they asked 46.000.000 Euro. it continued to my 4th offer then they said "Real Madrid are no longer prepared to respond immediately due to being disappointed with the offer made. however an offer may still be submitted and Real Madrid will reply in due course. "
    What do you do at this stage, do make the offer? Or do you walk way from negotiations and then 2-3 days later make a new offer for the player? At which point the bug occurs
    Cheers,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by didier_113 View Post
    SİGAMES Forumuna da yazmıştım cevaplamışlar:

Conversation

Hi Didier,
    Thank you very much for reporting this bug to us, it does indeed sound like a little bit of an exploit.
    We have been trying to reproduce this issue here today and have not managed to reproduce this yet. When we try to reproduce the issue the AI will always negotiate the optional future fee up to a more realistic price, no matter how many times I negotiate the optional fee down.
    Would you be able to provide us with a little bit more information on the issue.
    When you say " i raised to 105.000 Euro, they asked 46.000.000 Euro. it continued to my 4th offer then they said "Real Madrid are no longer prepared to respond immediately due to being disappointed with the offer made. however an offer may still be submitted and Real Madrid will reply in due course. "
    What do you do at this stage, do make the offer? Or do you walk way from negotiations and then 2-3 days later make a new offer for the player? At which point the bug occurs
    Cheers,
    Ben

Sanırım son güncellemeyle bu bug'ı ortadan kaldırmışlar.

devam ediyor.

Mesaj Yetkileri